Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Didn't You Used to Be Somebody?"

    I went from being intoxicated to being toxic. Hatred of that place in me stops me here. I believe I need to cry.

 
    Now.

    Stop.

Evening Meditation:


   An accumulating mountain of evidence did not slow my descent. There were no intersections, no neural connections, no one plus one equals two. Ever-increasing orders of magnitude: Crash, then burn.

   Repeat. Repeated. Repeat. 
 
    "I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have."

     
                                                                                                     Thomas Jefferson

Question for Today:

   Why are delusions so sadly less than infinite?

from All Drinking Aside (Rough Draft, Day 28)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment